Tuesday 14 December 2010

It has been two years now since someone suggested to me to write a blog about 'the detox' - my bi-annual cleansing which over the six years that I have been doing it has turned into more of a lifestyle. My shopping basket and my pantry has definitely been revolutionized over this time - and I think very much for the better.

In order for all of you guys to more easily go through the three weeks of 'detox' the intent of this blog is to hopefully make it easier to prepare you and to get you through it. I aim to post shopping lists, food lists, recipes and should you have questions, please don't hesitate to post them and I will get to them as soon as I possibly can.

Most importantly, I hope that, like it did for me, this will change your life for the better for the long run. Good luck, Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment